[QGIS-Developer] Scalable and themable cursor icons for all screen DPIs

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:59:13 PST 2017

Hi,

I was looking at https://issues.qgis.org/issues/12671

I have a working prototype and I can implement the C++ side for cursor
icons that are
- scalable
- SVG-based
- themable

but I'm not that good at SVG for creating the icons themselves any
volunteer?

we need the icons that are listed in this file:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/gui/qgscursors.cpp#L23

Most of the icons should have a white halo (gradient-transparent) for high
visibility on both light and dark backgrounds.

For the API I was thinking at something like QgsApplication::getThemeIcon
but for cursors.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it