[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS Soft Feature Freeze Voting (was Re: QGIS 3 release expectations)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:42:51 PST 2017

Hi,
There's a pull-request i'm missing in the list since the beginning:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4305
I'm not sure it'd break an API, and it looks like a new feature but I think
it'd be a shame to not have it for 3.0. I don't know if Nathan has time to
work on it but this is a nice tool to help users migrate from 2.x to 3.0
easily. I'm not sure it will get enough sense in 3.2 when a lot of people
would have already (maybe) struggled to move their settings, unless I
overestimate the PR scope and there's already a migration process I did not
find.

Regards,
Harrissou