[QGIS-Developer] Bookmarks severely broken. Unusable?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Nov 28 00:22:54 PST 2017

Hi,

I did a quick test in my 2.18.11 instance of QGIS:

* open an existing project

* zoom somewhere and add a new bookmark, check "in project" checkbox

* close the project, open a blank new project, do something

* open again the previous project and test the spatial bookmark

All worked as expected. I zoomed in the bookmark location and the "in
project" bookmark disappear in a new project.

Y.