[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server 3 status

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Oct 4 05:15:48 PDT 2017

Hi,

I had some questions from people interested in performance.

I advised them to set the following

* QGIS_SERVER_PARALLEL_RENDERING=True
* Trust project flag

Apparently parallelized rendering works (system stats) but it was
reported to be slower than older versions.

Is there something else that needs to be done? Is there more information
I can ask for / give?

Thanks a lot
Matthias