[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server 3 status

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:42:02 PDT 2017

Hi Matthias,
in my tests that were made a few month ago, it was a lot faster on project
load and a bit faster with parallel rendering for multi layer requests.
Still I found it still slower than desktop rendering on the very same
extent. I'm not aware of additional settings.
We did not have the opportunity to deploy a performance benchmark, maybe
Yves can tell us if things have moved on this front?
Régis