[QGIS-Developer] pyqgis - openfeatureform highlight?

Anders Vittrup anvit2a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:05:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have now done some testing and with qgisinterface it is possible to get
the QgsAttributeDialog with getfeatureform then it is possible to use
setHighlight and assign the QgsHighlight.
Now the last problem. In the docs for QgsHighlight

QgsHighlight::QgsHighlight  ( QgsMapCanvas
<http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsMapCanvas.html> *  mapCanvas,
const QgsGeometry <http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsGeometry.html> *  geom,
QgsVectorLayer <http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsVectorLayer.html> *  layer
)

And
QgsHighlight::QgsHighlight  ( QgsMapCanvas
<http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsMapCanvas.html> *  mapCanvas,
const QgsFeature <http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsFeature.html> &
feature,
QgsVectorLayer <http://qgis.org/api/2.14/classQgsVectorLayer.html> *  layer
)

It should be possible to construct a QgsHighlight with a true feature shape
based on the styling. I get an error when passing QgsFeature. It seems that
only QgsGeometry is supported?

Anyone knows if this is an error or is it possible to construct the
highlight with true feature shape?

Best regards
Anders