[QGIS-Developer] Failure in uploading plugin

Mauro Alberti alberti.m65 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:55:33 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am receiving errors when I try to upload a new version of qProf plugin.
I've checked the metadata, but after trying the upload I always get the
message:

*There were errors reading plugin package (please check also your plugin's
metadata). Could not unzip file.*
and I am not sure where the problem could be. I have tested the manual
installation from unzipping the file and there were no problems
Are there alternative ways to submit a new plugin version?

thanks,
mauro