[QGIS-Developer] Custom CRS broken in master?

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 14:13:10 PDT 2017

I keep haviing issues with projects which lose the CRS settings between
saves, that are being edited with 2.99 editions. However as the masters
are built nightly and so there are new versions coming out all the time,
it is difficult to keep track of which was the edition that was
previously being used to work on the project.