[QGIS-Developer] problems with IGNF:ELG ellipsoids in srs.db

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:48:49 PDT 2017

I think we should normalize the list to avoid duplicated ellipsoids, which
is misleading to the user.

I guess multiple issues are crossing.

1 - problems with the ellipsoid definition causing wrong measurements
2 - problems with the list making the combo box not behaving correctly
(select WGS84 but Clark 1866 appears when reopening peoject properties)

giovanni