[QGIS-Developer] QGIS master, Qt Creator 4.4.1 and Qt 5.9

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:03:08 PDT 2017

In the past I could easily use Qt Creator to open the QGIS CmakeLists as a
project and navigate sources and headers inside the editor.
Today I've setup a fresh Qt Creator (latest with Qt 5.9). While it can open
CmakeLists as usual and configure it, the editor shows only the CmakeLists
file but note the src files tree.

I know this isn't strictly related to QGIS but given that Qt Creator is one
of the preferred options to build/debug QGIS, I wondered if anyone else had
the same problem and if you have suggestions to setup the environment.

Thanks,
giovanni