[QGIS-Developer] MSSQL Spatial vector features not showing up in QGIS 2.18 up

Diego Sartori gisdsh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 04:40:42 PDT 2017

I'm importing a MSSQL 2008 Spatial layer in QGIS. In version 2.14 it works
OK, I can see the vector features and interact with the associated
attribute tables. But in versions 2.18 and 2.99, though the connection is
OK (I can see the attribute tables), the features are not showing up in the
map canvas. I can even modify the data in the tables but I can't
graphically select the features for editing.
I'm using a Windows 10 PC. The 3 versions of QGIS are runnig in the same
machine, at the same time, with the same configuration. I've tried with the
standalone installer and with the OSGEO4W installer (32 bit).
¿Anything changed from version 2.14 to newer versions that I can't get the
features drawn on the map in version 2.18.13 and 2.99.0?
This is my first post here and I'd like to add some screen captures, ¿how
should I poceed?