[QGIS-Developer] Feature freeze: Paid developer activities for QGIS 3.0

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Oct 29 04:31:37 PDT 2017

Hi Jürgen,

You are right. The rules are clear and we should not add exceptions all
the time. The dates are clearly communicated to everyone.

I agree with Tim that it makes sense to discuss how we can improve the
situation with the PR queue - to get more PRs reviewed that were
submitted by non-core committers.

Andreas