[QGIS-Developer] Feature freeze: Paid developer activities for QGIS 3.0

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Oct 30 04:10:25 PDT 2017

Hello all

This point has been raised in the other "PR queue/feature freeze thread",
but I wanted to make sure it's here in this one, too: I strongly favour
honouring the feature freeze and pushing further merges to 3.2. BUT, we do
need to evaluate whether an exception needs to be made for any API-breaking
changes. QGIS2 has lasted something close to five years, so we would hope
for a long wait for QGIS4.

I know everyone knows this - I just wanted to add it to this thread as well.

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html