[QGIS-Developer] Feature freeze: Paid developer activities for QGIS 3.0

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 08:19:47 PDT 2017

Hi,
I probably missed the right message. Do we have a clearance to start the
debugging sprint right now?
Did Giovanni produced a spreasheet for 3.0 similar to the one he uses in
2.18 [0] ?

 [0]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1frZQU8bwGX499WMvtOc6GDIWqEuSv3QHz3zc90TS46Q/edit#gid=0

Thanks for your lights !