[QGIS-Developer] Feature freeze: Paid developer activities for QGIS 3.0

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 31 08:30:09 PDT 2017

Hi Régis,

Yes - you can start right away until you reach the discussed max nr of
days. If you have more time than max days and would like to contribute
more than these days, please contact me to see if sufficient funds are
available. I don't want to overcommit!

I am not aware about a spreadsheet for 3.0 from Giovanni, but Giovanni
manages the queue and labels regressions, crashes, etc. - so you should
be able to filter out issues based on these categories, labels.
Giovanni: feel free to provide again such a spreadsheet if it helps the
process.

If you decide to work on an issue, please assign yourself from the
start, to avoid that another dev works on the same issue - but I guess
that is clear ;-)

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2017-10-31 16:19, Régis Haubourg wrote:

> Hi,
> I probably missed the right message. Do we have a clearance to start the debugging sprint right now?
> Did Giovanni produced a spreasheet for 3.0 similar to the one he uses in 2.18 [0] ?
>
> [0] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1frZQU8bwGX499WMvtOc6GDIWqEuSv3QHz3zc90TS46Q/edit#gid=0
>
> Thanks for your lights !
>
> Régis

>> Hello all
>>
>> This point has been raised in the other "PR queue/feature freeze thread",
>> but I wanted to make sure it's here in this one, too: I strongly favour
>> honouring the feature freeze and pushing further merges to 3.2. BUT, we do
>> need to evaluate whether an exception needs to be made for any API-breaking
>> changes. QGIS2 has lasted something close to five years, so we would hope
>> for a long wait for QGIS4.
>>
>> I know everyone knows this - I just wanted to add it to this thread as well.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> -----
>> Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
>> --
>> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html [1]

Links:
------