[QGIS-Developer] PSA: Travis build times down to 15-20 minutes again

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Oct 29 11:57:16 PDT 2017

Today they said announced rain, so I stayed at home and had a chat with
Mr Travis, while we agreed that he is taking too long recently, it
wasn't quite clear from the beginning what exactly we need to discuss.
But in the end I found, that he just needed some more space to put his
files. So after increasing the available size for ccache from 500MB to
1GB he was happy and promised to try his best to continue this way.

In the end it didn't rain. But since I had some time left I still went
to climb a bit.