[QGIS-Developer] can't load plugins with QGIS custom widgets in windows

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:54:56 PDT 2017

I'm getting the following exception:

AttributeError: unknown enum QgsMapLayerProxyModel::RasterLayer

QGIS 2.14 ltr and 2.18.

The exception doesn't affect linux and osgeo4win installations.

I found that this was a 2015 reported issue:
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/13428
and I solve it as suggested in
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2015-September/039196.html
simply copying a file in the right place.

The fix is apparently easy and considering that Qt custom widgets are
widely used I can't figure why this old issue isn't yet solved.

Is it a qgis or an osgeo4win issue? Should I reopen a ticket?

Thanks. Enrico Ferreguti.