[QGIS-Developer] can't load plugins with QGIS custom widgets in windows

L.Bartoletti lbartoletti at tuxfamily.org
Thu Sep 28 13:12:28 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have found the same problem on FreeBSD if custom widgets are not
installed.

My solution at least on FreeBSD and Windows (osgeo4w) use your .ui (it's
only a XML), search this:

   <customwidget>
    <class>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET</class>
    <extends>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET</extends>
    <header>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET.h</header>
   </customwidget>

and change the line containing a C++ header:

<header>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET.h</header>

by :

<header>qgis.gui</header>

Regards.