[QGIS-Developer] can't load plugins with QGIS custom widgets in windows

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:43:54 PDT 2017

Hi Loïc,
I have no luck with your fix. I'm getting the same exception.
The uic module doesn't recognize the property
QgsMapLayerProxyModel::RasterLayer
of the custom widget as valid. I tried to remove the entire property
section from .ui file and set it programmatically during the dialog
__init__ with
self.RasterLayer.setFilters(QgsMapLayerProxyModel.RasterLayer)
after setupUi but the widget does not load available layers...

Thanks anyway.
Enrico Ferreguti