[QGIS-Developer] Problem with "no Data value" with rasters when using the Layer Styling panel?

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 08:55:14 PDT 2017

Hi all

just trying one last time to get attention on this bug :-)

The bug is still present on the last 2.99

As usual, I apologize for complaining while not being able to take care of
it myself...

Easiest way to understand what is currently wrong is this screencast:
https://vimeo.com/219467091

With my little understanding, I would assume that the correction of this
bug is not a "big thing"? But maybe I am overlooking something

Thanks!

Stéphane