[QGIS-Developer] Custom widgets and Qt Designer 4 and 5

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:42:03 PDT 2018

Hi Etienne,

qgis_customwidgets.py is responsible of replacing the cpp header by
qgis.gui.
It should be located in /pythonX/dist-packages/PyQt5/uic/widget-plugins/

To work, this file needs bbe able to import qgis.gui. If it fails, there
will be no replacement.

Can you check if this file is present and if you can import qgis.gui?

Cheers,
Denis