[QGIS-Developer] Status of the QGIS homebrew tap?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:31:04 PDT 2018

Hi Kristian,

Larry, who was actively maintaining the repo, wrote recently saying he will
be slowly catching up.
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2018-March/052772.html

OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac is also in a bad state but there's some small
activity recently.

To me, we should turn qgis/homebrew-qgisdev down and bring this into osgeo
as QGIS 3 is release now.

Your help would definitely be appreciated if you can bring the formula in
there!

Cheers,
Denis