[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Python API doc: add QgsInterface

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Apr 12 06:49:39 PDT 2018

On 12-04-18 15:27, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Finally done
> http://python.qgis.org/master/gui/other/QgisInterface.html
>
> :)

Ah, thanks Denis! Really nice the Python docs, and I had troubles
finding the QgisInterface too :-)

Is it an idea to just point to it (in a small paragraph pointing to the
other docs and python cookbook on the frontpage:
http://python.qgis.org/master/

I think we/I should do some redirection too, like
- python.qgis.org -> https://python.qgis.org/master/ (now empty)
- api.qgis.org/python -> python.qgis.org
- api.qgis.org -> https://qgis.org/api/
Something else?

About gui/other/QgisInterface.html I was searching in the 'treeview' on
the left op the page, but could not find it there...
Because all 'headings' are with a capital: New, Options, Paint and then
'other' is on the bottom :-)

Thanks for all this work!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde