[QGIS-Developer] About merging a commit to fix the bug #18132 in QGIS 2.18

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:02:04 PDT 2018

On 10 April 2018 at 22:21, andreaerdna <andreaerdna at libero.it> wrote:
> Dear developers,
> about two months ago I reported a longstanding bug in QGIS 2.18
> (https://issues.qgis.org/issues/18132) about a wrong dpi resolution in
> images exported from composer.
>
> Two weeks later I sent a pull request
> (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/6524) with a little commit that would fix
> the bug, and about a month ago Nyall Dawson (thanks you!) slightly revised
> and tweaked the commit (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/6620).
>
> Since then, the pull request was not yet merged.
>
> I don't know well the procedures, so I'd like to know if there is anything I
> have to do to get the pull request merged in time for the next 2.18 point
> release.

Sorry - this is totally my fault. My revised PR caused rendering test
fails on Travis and honestly, I'm finding the 2.18 code so
painful/stressful to work with now that I just couldn't get up the
motivation to fix these tests in my volunteer time. I've re-opened the
original PR and closed the revised version, and if Travis is ok
(fingers crossed) I'll merge it.

Nyall