[QGIS-Developer] Issue running processing model from Python

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 26 00:14:21 PDT 2018

Hi,

Issue solved - turned out that the layer in the project file was renamed
(by a colleague) and hence processing could not find the feature source.
All works fine now. Silly me!

However, the processing error message was really misleading and had no
indication that it could not find the layer. Nyall is going to fix the
error message - thanks!

Sorry about the noise - it is a classic "beginners mistake" ;-)

Andreas