[QGIS-Developer] api.qgis.org, python.qgis.org, qgis.org/api

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 04:36:32 PDT 2018

Hi Richard,

I like your proposition a lot.

Using http://qgis.org/pyqgis/_VERSION_ would also work:
+ it makes the term pyqgis a bit more known and would be a nice keyword for
google searches
+ we could officially drop the api subdomain in the url (although keeping
it working as you mentionned)
- it's less obvious that it's python

That would give:
http://qgis.org/pyqgis/master
http://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.0 (there is no 2.18 ;) )
http://qgis.org/api/master
etc.

Just let me know when you want me to change the URLs.

Best wishes,
Denis