[QGIS-Developer] How long before closing an issue on "lack of feedback"?

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Tue Aug 14 02:00:45 PDT 2018

Hi Nyall,

Looking at this from another angle (and being aware I know nothing of
the QGIS code-base) - to me at least that would suggest that maybe it's
worth improving the crash dumps so that they're better able to be used
as a stand-alone debugging thing that doesn't require user feedback/insight.

Or alternatively make it clear during the crash dump process that the
user needs to supply other information beyond just the file.

Cheers,

Jonathan