[QGIS-Developer] How long before closing an issue on "lack of feedback"?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Aug 14 02:21:38 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Can a new state "feedback required" be introduced (emphasis on required)
which then can be closed automatically if no feedback is provided? This
state would be set by humans when it's clear at the time of setting the
state that the ticked not only *would like to have* but actually *does
require* feedback.

On another level, there's certainly also potential for improving the
crash handling. It would be great if someone would have the resources to

 * Disable the stack when pdb are not installed

 * Add some guidelines on issue reporting (as stated by Jonathan)

 * Allow opening a new ticket and searching for identical reports to link to

My 2c

Matthias