[QGIS-Developer] K-neighbour concave hull algorithm

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:12:51 PDT 2018

I agree with  the progressive approach in your PR e.g. just integrate the
alg as processing algorithm. A 2) approach can come later

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/7626

tnks to point out about this alg/plugin, I didn't realized it's
existence... it's a pain we missed the opportunity to work on it, just when
we where in FOSS4G-EU that was hosted by the university/department that
published the algorithm.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition: