[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] OTB and LiDAR tools as separate plugins

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:18:38 PDT 2018

 Hello from Zanzibar,

In the next three days I'd like to tackle recreating the LAStools toolbox
the way it was available in QGIS 2.4 through 2.18 to also in QGIS 3.2. Is
there a guide / example that I can follow to provide the LiDAR tools
provider as a separate plugin as we've discussed it previously? Has anyone
else created such a processing plugin that is residing outside of QGIS who
is / will come to Tanzania?

Regards.

Martin

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Martin Isenburg <martin.isenburg at gmail.com