[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] OTB and LiDAR tools as separate plugins

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:42:57 PDT 2018

Hi Martin,

there are a lot of Processing providers which are not part of the QGIS
core. You can easily find
some of them in the QGIS Plugin repository by "Processing" keyword.
Also in QGIS sources
there is an example provider which can be used as staring point, see
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/exampleprovider.

чт, 23 серп. 2018 о 12:19 Martin Isenburg <martin.isenburg at gmail.com> пише:

--
Alexander Bruy