[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] OTB and LiDAR tools as separate plugins

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:11:55 PDT 2018

Hello,

when the LAStools toolboxes were part of the "built-in" scripts of
Processing I had was able to have two entries (i.e. the folder path to the
"Wine" and the "LAStools" installation) in the "Processing Settings" menu
under the "Providers" section. You can see as an example how GRASS still
has such options in the attached screen shot. How can I place these two
options back there now that I load the LAStools toolboxes as Processing
plugins?

Off for beers at the Zanzi-bar ... (-;

Martin

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 8:26 PM, Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com>