[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] OTB and LiDAR tools as separate plugins

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:26:35 PDT 2018

Hi Martin,

It is up to you how to distribute your plugin. You can publish it in
QGIS Official
plugins repository, or setup your own repository as many other developers do.
It is even possible to share just a ZIP with the plugin via web-site,
pretty much
similar to how LAStools distributed.

чт, 23 серп. 2018 о 13:06 Martin Isenburg <martin.isenburg at gmail.com> пише:

--