[QGIS-Developer] Disappearing -180 / 180 longitude grid lines on certain zoom levels

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 29 12:50:25 PDT 2018

Hi Even,

Thank you very much for the detailed analysis of the spatial filter
issue we have here, that causes the disappearing grid lines.

Would you be interested to work on fixing this issue on our bug fixing
program? This problem annoyed me for quite some time. And it appears on
different world projections.

Thanks,

Andreas