[QGIS-Developer] Sometimes qgz files opens just as a completely blank project

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Fri Dec 14 11:07:40 PST 2018

I have several times encountered that when I reopen a QGIS3 project
previously stored as a QGZ file it just shows a completely blank project
(and no kind of error messages).

I can then use 7zip to unzip the qgz file and extract a fully functional qgs
file showing my whole project as it should look  :-)

An example of a qgz files showing a blank project is here:

Knudepunkter_ogt_pÄstigere_v3.qgz
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Knudepunkter_ogt_p%C3%A5stigere_v3.qgz>

and when I unzip it with 7zip I get this fully functional qgs file:

Knudepunkter_ogt_pÄstigere_v3.qgs
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Knudepunkter_ogt_p%C3%A5stigere_v3.qgs>

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html