[QGIS-Developer] Any ways to avoid offsets being shown in printed map legend?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Mon Dec 17 10:59:37 PST 2018

When mapping things like bus routes it can be handy to offset routes if more
than one route uses the same road.

But I see no way to avoid the offsets also being shown in the legend off
"printed" maps (or created pdf's, png's etc).

I have just had a case, where my client says "you need to clean up those
miss-alignments in the map-legend".

I can get almost there if I hardcode the offset using "data defined
override", but this solution only corrects the Layers panel and the "Legend
panel" in print composer - It has no effect on the legend in the print
composer canvas and final printed map...

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html