[QGIS-Developer] Qtcreator debug issues

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Dec 24 04:35:21 PST 2018

Hi Devs,

Currently I fail to be able to debug QGIS master in QtCreator as I did
some time ago on this same machine.

A fresh checkout compiles fine, and I can RUN it fine (both from withing
QtCreator OR just by running it from the output/bin folder).

But already several attempts to start a debug session fail during the
setup of the ui with a QtCreator dialog telling me:

The inferior stopped because it received a signal from the operating system.
Signal name: SIG33
Signal meangin: Real-time event 33

QtCreator at that time looks like:

http://duif.net/temp/crash1.png

QGIS at that time is showing the splash screen and showing "Setting up
the GUI"..

Anybody a clue?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde