[QGIS-Developer] Qtcreator debug issues

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Dec 24 07:39:19 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

I had the same, I didn't completely dig into it, but I think an
underlying library (qca?) uses this signal for some kind of internal
communication.

I ignored it by going to Tools -> Options -> Debugger -> GDB and in
Additional Startup Commands I added

handle SIG33 pass nostop noprint

If someone has a clue why this is suddenly required, I'll be interested
in knowing.

Regards

Matthias