[QGIS-Developer] CP949(Korean) encoding missing at Export Project to DXF menu at Ver3.x

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon Dec 24 04:56:56 PST 2018

Dear all,

Korean QGIS users found that there is no CP949(Korean) encoding at [Export Project to DXF] menu from Ver3. That encoding was there at Ver2.x but silently disappeared from Ver3. Just curious about there was any reason around this missing. I opened a ticket about this here: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20838 If we can get the encoding back, that might be great holiday gift to Korean QGIS users.

Have a nice and warm holiday season!

Best regards,
신상희
---