[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.18 EOL approaching?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 28 03:31:30 PST 2018

Hi all

On 28/12/18 08:45, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> I think a triaging would be useful here to have a more accurate picture.
> Anyone willing to do it and report back?

I have checked them, and I see Nyall has also checked and possibly fixed
some. I agree the while several are real annoyances, possibly blocker
for some user cases, none can be seen as a release blocker.
Many need feedback, without which several can be closed.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: