[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.18 EOL approaching?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Fri Dec 28 08:48:57 PST 2018

Hi,

sorry to be late. Can anyone point me to the issues of QGIS server
making you say it is not ready for production?

OGC tests are running every night and work fine. I see only one issue
with high priority affecting QGIS > 3.0 versions.

Cheers and happy new year!

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.