[QGIS-Developer] plugin causes 2.99 to crash - help?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Feb 2 02:35:57 PST 2018

Nyall Dawson wrote
> I'd try some workarounds like intercepting the dialog close events

I already do that to save some settings:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2web/maindialog.py#L573

Thanks to your suggestion, I did some tests, and the overwritten closeEvent
function either doesn't fire at all undr the crash circumstances, or the
crash occurs before the first statement in my custom closeEvent(). This
means I don't get the chance either to:

Nyall Dawson wrote
> - deleting the web preview widget manually
> or
> - setting its html to a blank page

closeEvent() *does* execute if the preview pane is either blank or contains
an OpenLayers preview.

Is the Qt version in the OSGeo4W dev nightly built with any debug
output/symbols? If not, is there a way I can use such a debug version?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html