[QGIS-Developer] SSL cert problem WIndows: OGR or osgeo certificate install issue?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 8 05:53:56 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

(good test!)

I've tested on Windows 10 through OGR using MS4W 3.2.3, which includes
the latest ca-cert bundle, and an updated libcurl, here are the results:

(note that by running the command "setenv.bat" it automagically sets the
CURL_CA_BUNDLE variable)

https://gist.github.com/jmckenna/1d4d2c741236f44cc91299dd487fb647

Thanks for sharing this test.

(latest MS4W:  http://ms4w.com )