[QGIS-Developer] API freeze

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:02:17 PST 2018

Hi all, In github wiki I read that: " QGIS 3 has entered feature freeze.
It's, therefore, time to port your plugin. But be aware that the *API is
not freezed yet*. "

Me and many other plugin developers are partecipating to QGIS3 migration
effort.
I'm handling issues notifications related to API break, (
https://github.com/enricofer/go2streetview/issues/35,
https://github.com/enricofer/go2mapillary/issues/9) and I would know when
API will be stable? Should we expect breaks till the final release?

I understand that core devs are working hard to make next release more
stable, I would only know how to schedule my time contribution.

Many Thanks.
Enrico Ferreguti