[QGIS-Developer] External providers in QGIS

Rashad Kanavath rashad.kanavath at c-s.fr
Tue Feb 20 03:09:21 PST 2018

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding about my last mail, I didn't want to
be disrespectful. I would like to continue the discussion about this
contribution.

We will push this contribution and try to answer to all
questions, comments or issues about it. We will submit with my colleagues in
few days the QEP to have a strong basis for the discussion about this PR.
Thanks for setting up discussion on external providers at QGIS developer meeting.
I had also registered to this discussion in github page.
I hope that we can continue to work together in a constructive spirit on this issue.

--
Thanks,
Rashad