[QGIS-Developer] [saga-gis-developer] [GRASS-dev] External providers in QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Feb 10 23:55:47 PST 2018

Thanks Vaclav for your detailed analysis. As expected, it seems that
there are a number of common tasks between GRASS and OTB, possibly also
SAGA, so it make sense to keep a joint discussion. Please consider
participating even remotely to the HackFest discussion:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingMadeira2018#future-of-processing-providers
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu