[QGIS-Developer] mirroring qgis.org repos

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Jan 2 05:58:13 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

thank you for your answer. Our goal is the same as two years ago: We
want to mirror the repo locally, i.e. we want to see all the files.

This command currently works:
debmirror --dist=xenial --section=main --arch=i386,amd64 --cleanup
--host=144.76.174.102 --root=ubuntugis-ltr --method=http --rsync-extra=none

BUT:
1) if the IP changes we will have to call again
2) if http is shut off we cannot access via https because the SSL
certificate does not contain the address 144.76.174.102 (certificate
verification fails)

regards
Bernhard

--