[QGIS-Developer] mirroring qgis.org repos

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jan 2 07:14:10 PST 2018

Ok, (more) clear :-)

Easiest (for me now) is if you could use this url:
https://qgis.org/ubuntugis/

The (letsencrypt) certificate there is valid for
qgis.org (going via cache)
version.qgis.org (NOT going via cache)
and download.qgis.org (not even a DNS entry)

So IF
https://qgis.org/ubuntugis/
gives cloudflare/certificate problems,
you could use
https://version.qgis.org/ubuntugis/

Note that 144.76.174.102 will be the ip address for the upcoming future.
It is not that we will change back to the other one.

If all this is not working, I could add ubuntu.qgis.org to the
certificate too (and probably debian.qgis.org then too???)

Let me know what you preference is.

Regards,

Richard