[QGIS-Developer] Freeze exemption for feature duplication PRs

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 4 01:58:51 PST 2018

The main risk is that something in the relation reference widget is
broken. Something that we as users (Province of Zug) would find out
first, because we use it a lot in many of our projects. We are already
using QGIS master a lot and would find out issues around relation
reference widgets.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5925/ is low risk, since it is mainly
UI changes (only 2 files changed).

The other two PRs are a bit more complex, but still manageable to review
for a core dev. https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5961/ is introducing a
new context menu (also mainly UI).
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5922/ is probably the one of the three
PRs that needs most review.