[QGIS-Developer] Freeze exemption for feature duplication PRs

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Jan 4 03:36:38 PST 2018

Hi Paolo,
On 01/04/2018 10:38 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 04/01/2018 08:50, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks Andreas - I have added loomio votes for them here:
>>
>> https://www.loomio.org/d/38Aiya0q/3-0-soft-freeze-exemptions
>>
>> @all please add any other last minute freeze exception requests there.
>
> Thanks. Can we have a review of the PR,

The pull requests were reviewed and discussed internally extensively,
except for the last one (#5961 "Contextmenu with individual actions").

> and an idea of the risk involved?

Hard to tell, we never can exclude all the risks. On the pro side I
would mention that these are new buttons/menus/actions so code is only
executed on user interaction and only a minimal amount of bootstrap code
is executed silently to create the buttons and menus.

Regards
Matthias